Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Animal Kingdom Zoo bordentown, NJ


So we went to the little local zoo today. My review, isn't one of my best. I mean was it worth 10.00 adult/8.00 children 3+ , popcorn mix was 4.00 (thought could have been 1.00) . I def. found that it was overpriced. For that price I want to see more then just "monkeys" . Maybe we missed something because there was a little mud on the one side. But chickens are everywhere, we did see two rats. I heard it smells, it did NOT smell when we went (well smelled like animals ) but nothing to what they said. I mean everyone has their own experience on things.

the coolest part was the giraffes they were so cute! The camel was cute, the kids were scared of the chicken trying to attack us..lol but all in all it was a very cute park. They have picnic tables to eat your lunch at (as far as I know they dont sell any food) so if you took a lunch it would be nice. I would say go when its been DRY for a few days. I saw they do birthday parties too. It was only a 20 minute drive and wasn't too expensive (wasn't worth it , IMOP) but it was better then going all the way to philly to do the zoo that I don't care for too much.

I just wanted to try this little "local" zoo out to see what it was about. It was a little bit better then the Popcorn zoo , but I do like the popcorn zoo.


http://www.ahscares.org (popcorn zoo) if you ever wanted to try it! (CHEAPER)

I also would wear sneakers (even in summertime) gravely and could be muddy.

I would give a 3 stars out of 5 - I'm so excited to try out the cape may zoo :)

Also they have puppies there (i wouldn't recommend buying from ) IMO they prop are puppy mill dogs! Get a pure breed through people you trust or go to a shelter and adopt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0