Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little sports


Little sports, our membership will expire the end of this month, but we sure did use it! It's located in Maple Shade.

I didn't know where it was or what to expect. It reminds me of a gym (school gym) just with a lot of balls, little things to push, hula hoops basketball nets, then they have nets set up in the back for bowling, horseshoes, hockey and baseball . They also have rubber horses to ride. They even have a soft play area in the back! And a gated non crawlers area! I love OPEN PLAY! My moms group this used to be our hot spots on Mondays , we would get about 10-14 moms to go! Was so fun the kids just ran around had fun. The owner is super friendly, she comes out and does activities with the kids. My kids love the circle time.

They offer classes too but i never took them, so I can't say anything about those.

But I do know is its very clean , friendly staff, they let you eat in the back room , so we take our lunches and eat there. I don't know what max hold is in there but we had over 20 people in there once and there was still a lot of room. The girls love it here! IT's nice they can run and get their energy out !


$9.95 per child walking through kindergarten
$4.95 for crawlers
FREE – babies not yet crawling
FREE – adults

Also take socks please!!! No food or drinks in the gym either. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Little SPORT~!
    It's a great place! We play and do classes! Staff is very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0