Friday, August 12, 2011

Wow what a twist.

Well there's going to be a twist on this blog , as I wasn't prepared for my husband to get a job promotion in NC . But don't worry to all my local NJ folks, I will be adding A LOT more reviews, as I have been to so many places, like Kid junction , bounce U, Pump it up, and many more. Plus there are a few things I want to do before we leave here.

Well now you can take a ride on the journey with me to NC and see how I do picking out a new pre-school for my daughter, things I find in NC to do, I'm wondering if I am going to make a new moms group or just join an existing one? So now you will get to experience a move with two girls , a pug and a cat ! It might get a little bumpy but I think everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0