Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fullerton Memorial Park



We just went to a new park (well they just redid it ) In Moorestown, NJ.

Fullerton Memorial Park

It was really cute! Not super big, but not small. Baby swings, a lot of picnic tables and under trees too, the picnic tables were even in the "toddler" lot which was nice. I thought there was a lot more shade then most parks that I go too, like Laurel acres, Marlton sports complex, freedom park. Had everything your kids need, baby swings, benches, and its not made out of real wood so no splinters! It was gated in but not ALL the way around , the entrance wasn't. So kids could easily sneak out if they wanted to. We will be going back again since its only 10 minutes away from home. I would say this park is for any kids 6 months - 10 years old. Also if you have little ones, I'm sure mornings are the time to go as the older kids wouldn't be there. You know how the older ones can sometimes forget to look out for the little toddlers.

The one thing this park lacks is a baby changing station and a parking lot. Maybe they aren't done upgrading it or maybe I just missed the changing station but I'm pretty sure it didn't. But it wasn't busy so you could park on the street a few feet from the park.

I only had my cell phone on me so I tried to get a picture.

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me exactly where this park is located in Moorestown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right off main street. Zelley ave, I want to say, I got lost going there..lol So don't hold me to that it was on the other side of the rail road tracks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think I know exactly where you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0