Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Little Adventures



This is my first review! I'm so excited to write it!

We went to My little adventures today (http://mylittleadventures.com/) . It is a new place in Mount Laurel that I heard of on http://www.mom2momnj.com . It reminds me of a kid junction/my gym combined. Since it is new of course everything is in excellent shape. My two daughters Pookie(almost 3 ) and Pozzy (20 months) enjoyed it so much.


They had so much to do, a lot of musical toys from drums to tambourines. They have slides and climbers, to tunnels and a little trampolines. Also a little "house" area even a real working door bell, where there was books, to dress up clothes, puzzles. There is so much for kids to do here! I would say recommended ages was 0-6 years. The walls were so colorful and bright. It was big enough but small enough you could enjoy and not worry too much about losing your kids. One room was dark and had a disco ball going and bubbles when we first walked in , my kids enjoyed that room so much. I think it is great for sensory issued kids! They had some sensory balls to music playing , it was just so much fun! We are going back next week for sure! I would love it if a place like this had a membership. My kids had so much going into the dark room with the disco ball!


The staff was so nice, they were all helpful, it was a little busy in there today. But they played with the kids, had games for them. They were really hands on.

Bring SOCKS! They let you slide the first time but please remember its summer time, most kids wear flip flops or sandals, I happen to bring socks since we go to so many places that require them, I actually keep us all a spare set in my diaper bag.

The one downside was you can't bring your own food. As a parent with kids with allergies it's good thing, but hard when you have to pay to get into a place and then pay for food. The upside of the cafe' is that it is nutritious food. The turkey sandwich was on wheat bread and real turkey, the kids meals are only $4.00. It came with carrots , or they have veggie sticks and a juice box. My kids got the mac and cheese it was white cheddar cheese , and the kitchen is open enough where you can watch them make your food which i thought was nice. They had cute plastic wear and plastic silver wear for the kids. I had a bagel and it came with juice box or coffee for only $3.00. The "adult" foods are only $6.00 a meal The food was also yummy and usually I don't eat at those kids places. They bring your food out to you and then you leave it on the table and they clean it up. They were cleaning the tables every time someone got done eating and even cleaned the highchairs. It looked like they were cleaning with non toxic chemicals too which was nice to know! But usually highchairs are ignored when being cleaned. So it was nice to know.

They have a frogtastical Friday nights (1st Friday of every month) I don't know what that is but my moms group loves family nights so it would be nice for a Friday night with the family. So maybe we will check it out!

Since it is new I really don't know too much more about the birthday parties, nor have I taken their classes since they just opened, but plan on taking Pozzy to classes once Pookie starts preschool to give us some one on one time.

Right now they are running a special pop in and play for $6.00 for first child and $4.00 for second child! They have classes $75.00 a month or $99.00 a month unlimited classes. I do not know if that is including open play too (i'm hoping) . They are also doing a 10 visit pass for $45.00 . (I think that is what she quoted me) don't hold me too that I will email them and ask them for sure.

They are opened from Monday - Saturday 9:30 am - 6pm. I do have to say I love that they are opened on Saturdays, its great for working mama's out there. They have changed their "pop" in and play times so you do have to call for the schedule.

And everyone loves facebook :) so fan them please!


http://www.facebook.com/Mom2MomNJ (An awesome site for things to do around the area)

I also have heard from a mom in my moms group that if your husband is deployed and you can show them records you can get free classes ! It is so nice to see a business to help out with Military families!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0