Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swag bucks!

This review isn't a review on a location but on a website.

Search & Win

I was really skeptical of swagbucks at first. A few friends started it and then I just checked it out. I was afraid it was fake. It's really not fake and its true. You can win prizes by collecting points. Now do you make millions off of it?! NO, but a $5.00 amazon gift card here and there or whatever else you want, they have different gift cards, prizes for points. You search on their tool bar and you win points. I get about 20 points a day sometimes more!

Getting a lot of points, referrals, get lots of referrals, they give you up to 1000 of their search bucks you get their bucks too up to 1000 anyways. I got a lot just by that way, they also have blogs that you can read and they give you hints to find swagbucks , they might only be 5 or 10 bucks but it all adds up! I have made over 90.00 of amazon gift cards. It adds up around Christmas time, that's what I save mine up for or birthdays. I have been slacking but going to get back into it daily and do it, I find you get about 3 searches a day where you win (and thats a good day) for your birthday you get 50 swag bucks. Also join their facebook page they give away 100 swag bucks sometimes for comments etc!

There are also daily deals you can win bucks for , like if you sign up for netflix etc you can get so many bucks. Also coupons, if you print and use them you can get swag bucks for those ( i haven't done this I need to start) . Also if you shop from different sites you can get swag bucks. There are TONS of ways to getting racked up on swagbucks. Surveys etc. Swagbucks tv you can watch and sometimes you get points from there. Like I said it depends on how serious you take it but who doesn't like free gift? Esp. gift cards. Please note it takes about 14 days for you to get the code for the amazon. Since I have only gotten amazon gift cards I can only review about those.

Some things you can earn , amazon card, target gift card, starbucks and the list goes on ! If you download the tool bar and its antivirus free you can earn better that way! Good luck and happy swag bucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0