Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mommy and Me playdate at Moorestown Mall

This was one of my very first "playdates" I ever went too. When we moved here, we happened to be in the mall and I looked it up, it looked fun. I went and we have been going ever since for 2 years now. It is in front of macy's, get there early if you want a good spot. I of course am always running late or right on time so I always stand in the back.

They give away free things. And you get a free give if your a new member. I always seem to forget my membership card they gave me. They learn, they play music and they do a craft . I love the crafts at the end they always do something to go with the theme, like tomorrow is dinosaurs, I'm excited to see what they do for that and also what my girls learn from it! They give everyone a free little prize at the end. You also get a ticket in the beginning and can win a cool prize at the end!

You can just show up as well and its about an hour!

They also hand out coupons! Who doesn't like a good savings?!

For free?! YES! This is a free event so why not go?! It's fun for all ages.

Just mom and me playdates are always held the second Thursday of every month at 11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0