Monday, August 15, 2011

Kid Junction


Kid junction was one of our first indoor things to go to around the area. It kinda took us used to all the stuff you can do around here. We love it here. So much for the kids to do.

There's slides, a little toddler/baby room, a market, stage, pizza place, post office , a little tiny gym and vets office. There are .25-50 cent little rides and skeet ball so all and all its a great place for kids ages 6 months-8years I would say. So much pretend play. I wish the rides were in their own separate room , because I feel as tho they want to play on those ..lol

The staff is very friendly. The bathrooms are clean, the place is really clean, I have watched them clean it, pick up things, wash toys etc. Only thing is you can NOT bring your own lunch so you have to buy your own lunch and after paying to get in, it can get costly. So we usually go in the mornings, and stay until about 12:30. They do have a little cafe , I have never had the food so I can't say how it is.

I wish they offered a little cheaper membership or we would've done the membership. It can get pretty expensive to keep going. Just look for deals on groupon, etc :)


Please check their website for hours , they should have new fall time hours coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0