Saturday, January 14, 2012

zumba

No I don't make New years resolutions because I just end up breaking them. But this year me and my hubby are trying to get fit and healthier. We really can't afford to live "healthy" we all know that healthier foods are expensive, but we do try our hardest. So one of the things is we got a membership to the Y . We love it, free child care, all the classes are free (swim lessons) anything you can imagine is there.

I tried Zumba for the first time today, I used to dance and yes it's not the "same" it still brings me back to the days I used to Dance. It's a great work out, you look like a fool doing it too. I am not going to lie I prob had no coordination, it's been years since i even had to do dance. Was a great work out. I think I sweated off 6lbs.

This year I will try to tell you how we are eating healthier on a budget and try to lose weight. My husbands goal is 30-35lbs and mine is 15lbs and to get toner and it's just makes me feel better to be in great shape. Everyone that knows me asks why I need to work out, anyone can use a work out, helps you out more then you realize. Even if you just walk a few day's a week it will help.

Here's my journey on a healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0