Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting over the blues.

I'm very adaptable to things, such as moving. The very first time my husband said he was putting into this job not one time did I say no.. In fact I said YES , i was excited but knew our chances were low.

Now in NJ i meet great friends (some fake, but some really nice ones) not only did I have my NJ friends I had my baltimore family 2 hours away that was all !!! I miss them.. Being as someone how has moved in 4 times in the past 3 years i'm sick of moving but done so well adapting. I started a moms club here and also joined one. They are going great. But most places are already "clicky" and that's expected , wilminginton is a BIG town just too big but small at the same time. Everyone knows everyone. i'm a social butterfly, mostly for my kids, I want them to have friends etc. Most importantly I want friends. I have made some nice ones.. But I like to go out at least once a week (not to get shit faced) but just social get out of the house.

How do you get over your hometown blues?
Last two weeks i've been a little down. I miss my friends, I hate when I move to a new place where I don't know anyone. Thankfully i do have a few friends only 2 hours away that get me and know me.. Sometimes I just wish things were different I could have my cake and eat it too! Like they could all move down here ;) were we could all afford it ..lol. I miss you guys, and you know who you are !!! Thankfully for Facebook, being able to talk to them a few times a week and then text. Don't really have time for phone calls as the kids are always in the way . But to my friends I miss please know that i am always thinking of you even if I don't always say it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0