Friday, January 27, 2012

Updates

There's been some updates.

Sensory issue Pozzy.  We are trying to work with someone to work with her, pookies school does work with sensory issue kids, and we are loving that, just have to get her potty trained.  We have been nothing but thrilled with the school.

My car broke down this week, and laptop.  A 800 fix for both and we will be good (which we don't have) we did get the car done and waiting on the laptop.  My amazing husband is letting me do work on his computer.

I was really really homesick about a month ago , I don't know what it was , some sort of depression. Glad i finally got out of that funk.  It was a tough month, but as a family we got through it.

School is going great for Pookie, she loves it, we love the teacher, skye loves her new friend I will call her "E' , that's her best friend.  The one moms group that I run has been taking off but then the other one I am on is going great so I feel like maybe we could be settling.  Plus Pookies Parent's night out was super fun.  I loved it. Even if only 4 couples showed up .

But I miss my friends, I see their facebook status and pictures and miss them so much.  I wish i could just have my cake and eat it too by having them by me.  I do have some Hg sisters that are near me that I love.   I also have an amazing husand that has been great with this adjustment.  We have moved all over the place but never any where the kids were older then 1.   So it's a big deal.

I do miss my Baltimore frineds, I miss my mom and dad (which he is not getting better) but loving the weather and I feel like we have the most amazing school we could for pookie.  I still want to write about the things I would love to do around Wilmington.  I will get to those very soon, just life is getting in the way and my depression had a lot to do with it also Pozzy was dealing with a lot of sensory issues and 'm sorry.   But i'm back .   I keep trying to blog at least 3 times a week.     If you have any questions for me please  ask, or if you want me to blog on anything please let me know.

I'm hoping you guys are still following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0