Monday, January 2, 2012

Pookie starts preschool?!


Tomorrow is the big day , Pookie starts preschool. I can't believe it, I mean I can when we lived in NJ she was ready for September, September 20th she would have started or around then. We loved the school and I would diffidently give them all the props and I never even went there, just by our tours and phone calls we loved them. I know at least 5 of my friends in NJ that used them. Anyways , months have gone by and we just been so busy moving getting adjusted to more family life. At one point I wanted to homeschool Skye . I still really would love too but she need school in more ways then I can give her.

Anyways, we found the best preschool after 2 months searching. I'm even driving 20 minutes to take her to it! We found the best one is a Montessori school . We love the teacher(s) . There are 12 "friends" in her class and 3 teachers , some days up to 5 teachers that is a great ratio per child. It will really help!

The school also does a lot of parents nights each month. This month we are going out to dinner to get to know the parents in the class. I think that is very important. Most schools we check into doesn't do anything like that!
:
I'm very excited for my baby girl to start her new adventure, she is so excited. I'm sure I will post some pictures!!! Daddy is having a hard time ;)

"Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0