Sunday, February 12, 2012

What was our weekend like?

our weekend was pretty much normal, except that doesn't always happen. A dr. apt with a sensory issued child went into 2 hours . She did really good but ugh it was a handful to tell them what i was there for when she was having meltdowns. Then i came home and had my other daughters valentines party/winter celebration . They got to serve us snacks.. show us crafts, play with cool whip snow. and most important sing love songs :) made my heart melt.


After that I had a Moms Night in but it got canceled but then they did a MNO which i was fine with because they started later. So in the meantime I got to have my family dinner. I think that is so important.

We had a best friend of mine from baltimore only an hour away from me so we did downtown and went and had a double date , which was so nice!!! i wish i had the babysitter a little bit longer but we had a great time. Today was family make cupcakes from scratch and decorate them. They came out so cute.. when i can get the pictures I will add them. My laptop is broken so i'm trying to find the best deal. they came out really cute! The kids enjoyed decorating them. was a fun family thing to do .

Pookie helped measure and pour everything in. Pozzy helped decorate and sit on the counter and watch.

Today was a great day, i love days that are like this. They don't happen much but the memories I hope my kids will hold onto.



A few of my blogs this week will be about more sensory issues things we are doing to helping pozzy. one was making homemade paints! Was fun I'll blog about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0