Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A day in my life on school days.


7:00 alarm goes off

7:05 - Still laying in bed (usually cuddled next to pookie)

7:10- out of bed, grab my pepsi start making lunch

7:15- Get pookie up and make her get dressed (this is like a 20 minute progess)

7:30- Wake up Pozzy (if she is still sleeping my husband will come home to take pookie)

7:30-8 Get shoes, jackets, get Pozzy ready (diaper changed, most time she comes in Pj's)

8:05 (no later) go to drop her off.

Get home by 8:40

Depends how Pozzy's sensory issues are doing. If she's tired, we tend to stay at home and do homeschooling some things. Like make finger paints, play outside a lot, go feed fishes she loves that. I'll sit outside while she plays and I check my morning emails , moms groups, FB, other sites, blogs, websites.

11:30-12:30 we watch tv to wind down this really helps her if she's overstimulated , I also make lunch .

12:30 she has lunch

12:45 nap time

12:50-1:15 i check my emails , FB , Etc.

1:15-2:45 I take a nap (its great ) the days I don't i clean up the dishes.

3:00 I go pick up pookie she gets picked up at 3:30.

3:30-5 they play outside if its nice, I do the dishes, clean bottles, cups. Plan dinner. Lately the hubby has been doing dinners but i sure do miss cooking. But I will prep it and get the kitchen nice and clean :)

6:30 we eat dinner (always eat as a family ) most times unless i'm doing a moms night in that starts early we always eat as a family. When hubby isn't here, we do the same sometimes we might have picnics in the living room. Or if i'm away he will do the same. We find it important.

7:00-8:30 we play with the kids, they either get 2 TV shows until 8 and then we have family story time on our blanket. it's so much fun and I love the tradition that is starting.

8:30-9 the girls get ready to go to bed, someday's it changes as if they are ready for bed at 8 or if they didn't have a nap or longer nap . 9:30 is our max. the girls are allowed up till 9:30-10 on weekends because they sleep in better .. Win win for mama and dada.

9 its mama's time, shows, and computer time until about 12:30. Then its off . I'm glad she doesn't have school tomorrow ;) i can deal with sleeping in until 8:30 :)

Have you ever really timeline your day out ? I always feel like I got nothing accomplished in fact I just now noticed how much i did when I did this post. I still haven't even mentioned I take the dog out, change about 10 diapers. I have a busy day afterall . I wonder why my mind doesn't shut off, I'm still trying to think of what needs to be done tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0