Wednesday, February 29, 2012

karma will come...

The other night our car got broken into . well i left my car unlocked, I don't know why. I'm really careful since I know a few people that got their car broken in and their GPS out of it.


I had my purse under the seat. My daughter on the other hand , had a little gingerbread purse (full of 1 dollar bills) 20 of them to be exact. Someone came in stole those and stole 400 worth of gift cards I keep in a plastic baggy to Toys r us for our "rainy day fun day" they have collected through the year. I was going to put it towards a swing set.

So whoever did it, stole from a 3 and 2 year old. That is very nice of them! I rather them take from me , not my kids. I didn't report it because I thought they just took 20.00 and that was it, I can deal with that, but when i came to think about it, I looked on my shelf in my car and the plastic baggy was gone :( . Now 2 days have past , we did tell our HOA. Just pathetic .. like stealing candy from a baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0