Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekend already

What a week it's been, Pookie brought home her first School germs ;) so we had a week of relaxing but the weather was so nice we had picnics and playing outside!  I did keep her home the whole week , except today. They traveled to Australia this week and I didn't want her to miss out on all of the fun.  Plus the Dr. gave us the go ahead to come to school.  I really just don't want to be that mom that sends her school sick and since I stay at home anyways it was no big deal.  She didn't really have anything big but i wanted to make sure.  

So the weekends here, superbowl and pookies best friends birthday party which she is So excited.  she told the dr. yesterday she had to get better for "E" birthday party!

I hope you all enjoy the weekend, as we will be doing crafts and having a superbowl party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0