Tuesday, September 27, 2011

things I hate about apt. living.

we haven't lived in an apt. in over 4 years. (well i lied in between moves we have lived in temp living) but they have been nicer apartments then this. Also we've found a house to own in those two months. I know it's only been 2 weeks but ah, I miss having a single family house.

  • I miss my washer and dryer.(the apt. sized washer dryer NEVER works, the dryer takes days to dry, takes me 5 hours to do one little load)
  • I miss my own bed (seeing is temp living includes everything furniture)
  • I also miss my own pots, and pans, they include a lot but not everything! so annoying when trying to cook. I guess that's why they give us money to eat, but i like to save that money if at all possible.
  • I miss if my kids wont sleep at night letting them cry a little. (here we share walls, I always feel like someones going to think i'm hurting my kids)
  • I hate walking the dog! I forgot how convenient it is to have a yard. Now we will take neil for walks at night with us, but taking him out with two kids is a pain, always have to do it around naps, or when hubby get's home.
  • I can hear everyone around me! Feel like I have voices in my head (well maybe I do..hehe)
I'm anxiously awaiting to get into a house, its just finding that perfect house for us to live in for a few years. I don't feel like doing 1 year leases, we will be down here at least 3 years, if not more. so i would love to find something to rent for 2 years! Beach living or inland living is harder decision then I thought. Well keep updates on us finding a rental house. Speaking of houses, our house in NJ is just not selling, we have dropped prices, etc. it's not moving! This market stinks and makes this mama cry. Knowing we are going to lose so much money is enough to make anyone stress.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0