Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally Moved


We finally moved! Ah , stressful it really was. We are in Corporate housing, its "free" so its "okay". Going house hunting soon, so YAY for that! It's very different living then NJ. People are "friendly" , I know weird concept for people to say hi to you just when your out , or cashiers actually talk to you. People are NOT in a hurry here, I have to learn patients down here. I'm so used to the hustle bustle living.

It is really beautiful down here, I always wanted to live near the beach. I still kinda feel like i'm dreaming or on a vacation, like I don't "live" here. Maybe it's because i'm not used to going to the beach and the water is actually warm! I really can feel my family growing down here. I also am not used to not a lot of indoor kids places. I guess I need to look for outdoor stuff to do.

I started my moms group down here, so far in 2 days I have 7 members, so that is exciting. I don't really want a big moms group, something small and quiet is what I want now. Maybe get about 20 good members and that will be good enough for me !

Kids, are missing "home" , my daughter wants to go back to her house, which is kinda sad. When we left the house, she said "I love my house " I don't want to leave :( , make a mama's heart break! I told her we would look for a new house that she would love just as much. They do seem to being able to going to the beach everyday and only having a 20 min drive if that. We are really beach bums, so this lifestyle just suits us!

So now take the ride with me as I discovery all the new places around Wilmington, NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0