Monday, October 3, 2011

Things I would love to do by Dec.

There are a lot of things I want to do by End of December, let's see how many I can do :) It's a challenge! ( I'm only doing 10 things for now :)
  1. Find a new house
  2. Find a preschool for skye
  3. Find an activity for me and Rozzy to do together while skye is in school.
  4. Swim lessons for the girls.
  5. Do more crafty/activity's with them a week.
  6. Go to the mountains to see the leaves change colors.
  7. Go to Baltimore to hold my best friends baby girl Sophia!
  8. Go visit my parents in NY
  9. Spend more time doing spiritual things, meditation.. etc.
  10. Find surfing lessons (okay this one might have to wait until spring time)
got 1 thing done since this blog all the reds are the stuff i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0