Saturday, October 8, 2011

falling more in love..


I think i'm falling more and more in love with Wilmington. Today we really went downtown and walked around, it is so historic. It reminds me a lot of Baltimore inner harbor and some of the little villages around the city, the brick roads, cute shops. If we didn't have the girls, I def. could see me and hubby living in down town. I love the cute restaurants, bars. I def. want to go shop around there, seems like cute little shops and things for the kids to do when older. Also it has so much charm. People are so friendly, I still have YET to get used to people smiling. I also am in a rush, have to learn how to slow it down.

I really didn't think it was so easy to fall in love with it down here, but now I can see way.

I'm so excited to start exploring now that we found a house ((YAY for that) a big weight was let off our shoulders for being accepted. It maybe wasn't the perfect location for now but I think the area is going to boom and be a great choice and it's in a great neighborhood. Now we can relax and actually enjoy the town, I feel like our weekends will be very busy!

I'm still missing a lot of things up north like picking apples and pumpkins in the fall air, and I really miss my friends a lot . But i'm happy to report i'm doing pretty good in my moms group it's very small but I love it. The moms seem so nice. http://www.meetup.com/ModMoms/
I'm also a member of http://www.wilmingtonmommies.com/ very informational and making friends is so easy since it's so big. Everyone really is so welcoming and friendly , I can see us making a life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0