Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'll be back


I'm having a hard time with things, my father is ill and isn't doing too well. Things just aren't lining up like we had thought when we moved down here. I do have a lot of positive things going on and I need to focus on that and stop worrying about what I can't fix. I'm a fixer?! I like keeping people happy. I am happy to say I have found some pretty awesome friends so far down here and also finding out who my true friends "were" and are after going through these hard times. Sometimes the people that smile and make people happy all the time are hurting inside and not everything is okay.

That being said, please give positive thoughts for my father , pray whatever you do. I have a few post i would love to get too when I find time mentally to start blogging. I love blogging and it does help me out a lot but at night my mind is racing and my blog would make no sense .

Thank you those who have been there the past few weeks to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0