Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween time.


I love Halloween, i think besides Christmas it's my favorite time of the year. I like it because of the fall feeling (except now I don't know if I will get that coldness) . I love decorating for it. I can't decorate this year (well we will do pumpkins) but can't really put things on the windows , decorate door because we are in between moves and frankly it's a pain to put it all up and then have to take it down the week of Halloween. I love carving pumpkins too (hubby hates it) , I love making pumpkin seeds, Apple cider , all the fun candy.

I love seeing all the neat costumes the kids dress up , and I can't wait until the kids can make their own decision on what they want to be. Well pookie is getting old enough but still young she keeps changing her mind 100 times. First she want's to be a horse, then a zebra, then a princess.. wait can I combine these things ;) And since none of the stores really have those around (besides the princess) so we are looking online. I better get ordering now so it makes it in time.

Pozzy well she is just too young yet to decide so she's being a cow (her favorite animal) . I can't wait until I see them all dressed up and ready to trick or treat. I think we will only do 5-10 houses, they are really too little for all that candy.

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0