Monday, March 5, 2012

Sensory day

I had plans today to take pozzy out but it never goes as planned. I love my child to pieces. But sometimes I don't think other people get me not going to playdates. It really wasn't a problem until she turned about 18 months. It's just not enjoyable for me or for her. Unless its a playdate where I am supposed to bring something then I will come . But sometimes I have to back out (which I HATE) . I hate felling like a hypocritical person about not showing up , but I do try to tell people ahead of time that my daughter has bad sensory issues if she doesn't have the right sleep or eats something she should not. We really try to keep her on a normal schedule as much as possible.

the other day we went to open gym and she did amazing! For it being crowded but she had a great sleep and was loving it, it was packed too . About 20 moms which is a lot.

I really hope people understand the struggles we deal with. I'm just not going to push my daughter for a playdate if she's going to have meltdowns and meltdowns and then me have a meltdown myself.

Today was just one of those days' where i knew i had to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0