Thursday, March 29, 2012

30 minute whole chicken...


I had a pampered chef party a month ago and i got the deep covered baker dish (stone) and you can make a 30 minute whole chicken in the microwave. It was amazing!!!

I brushed olive oil on it and then rubbed lemon and pepper rub on it. You can use whatever flavor you want. I do love cooking in the stove and you can use your stove but it was 89 degrees today I didn't feel like making my house hotter. Then i stuck it in the microwave for 30 mintues, it took mine about 40 min. since i got a little over 4lbs.

It came out so juicy !!! Next time I make it I will take a picture of it well better one. The juices just smelled like broth it filled about half of the dish , the kids just loved it.

If you ever go to a pampered chef party , i recommend getting it (or hosting a show to get it 1/2 off) which is what i did. It's been well worth the investment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0