Friday, December 30, 2011

Good bye 2011

Good bye 2011 -

It was a crazy year!! We moved in little as 6 weeks from NJ. My husband got a great promotion at work , we now live near the ocean and love it here. The bad thing about it is the market on the house in NJ we still can't sell it so short sale or the buy out from the company. I just can't wait to get that off my plate!!!

I gained a lot of friends this year , lost some but most importantly gained a few great friends that will be in my life for a long time.

My kids have adjusted to our move better then I thought. Being so busy in NJ with our moms group I was worried moving to a smaller town. But things are going just fine and she starts school on Tuesday , i'm very excited to see how she grows up .

I never make resolution because i always break them but me and my husband are going to both have a goal to work out. I'm going to start Zumba classes. I would love to lose 15 lbs by march . My hubby would like to lose 30lbs by August. I know we can do this!! Eating healthier and working out will do so much. I am going to surf or paddle board something that requires me to get over my fear of the ocean (well mostly jelly fish and sharks) .

Other then that I feel like the first month of the new year will be getting tubes for pozzy and closing on our NJ house so we have no ties to it!!!

I hope everyone has had a nice holiday no matter what you celebrate and have a happy new year. I would love to start back up to blogging :)

Hope 2012 is a great year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0