Saturday, December 31, 2011

10 things i want to do in 2012

The 10 things I want to do in 2012 . these are not resolutions ;) just things I would love to do. I will cross them out when I do them!

  1. Start a Zumba class
  2. Start paddle boarding or surfing.
  3. Coupon more (not extreme either) just trying to save money since pookie is going to school.
  4. Get A mommy and me class for Pozzy.
  5. Take a trip to the mountains.
  6. Go see my parents (that's one of my top things in the spring to do )
  7. Do more creative things with the girls.
  8. Get the girls swimming lessons.
  9. Read more
  10. Blog more
I'm pretty sure i can get these done :)

2 comments:

  1. All totally doable! Zumba with us at the Y!!!! ;)
    We are in the mountains right now and it's always hard to leave!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to the Y to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0