Thursday, November 17, 2011

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years.

I can't believe my little girl is going to be 2 years old!? It's crazy how time goes by. She has had stomach (GI) issues since she was born, but has been the happiest , little girl I know. Everywhere we go she wants to hug people, she goes up to random strangers in the park and lets them pick her up (weird ) ..lol but if i leave the room forget it she's lost her mind..lol.

Anyways we are doing Barynard themed , having a small little party since we are new to the area and don't know too many but I will have a few Hg sisters with me (which makes me happy ) and also a few new friends around here. We are taking the girls to disney as a gift :) i can't wait to see their faces. Pozzy is obsessed with tangled and castles oh and mickey mouse. I will keep you updated.

9 months of Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) were worth it, Every needle stick, PICC (lines) , almost Feeding tubes and a whole list of prescriptions to keep us both alive. I promise one of these days when I have time i will write about HG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0